|Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ..... 50 51 52 53       Next|
Maintenance and Service
Main combi 25eco Faulty pressure relief valve 248056
If boiler is constantly loosing pressure despite servicing the expansion vessel and no leaks found on the heating system the the Pressure relief valve (PRV) most likely to be an issue.
To replace the PRV the boiler heating circuit needs draining. There is a grab screw which needs undone to replace the PRV.
The part number is: Main pressure relief valve 248056
Grohe 47600000: Temperature and Flow Rate Problems
The Grohe 47600000 controls the shower’s temperature and water flow rate. Through years of use, the abrasive nature of limescale can damage the cartridge piston and its parts.
When the Grohmaster Avensys has difficulty (or can no longer) adjust shower water temperature/flow a replacement Grohe 47600000 thermostatic cartridge may get the shower to function like before.
Opening the valve:
- Remove the "Grohe" button and loosen the screw using a screwdriver.
- Undo the fastening set and remove the cover ring and stop ring.
- A 30mm spanner is used to unscrew the faulty Grohe cartridge.
Insert a thin screwdriver in the center of the splines. Turn it clockwise to make the water temperature higher and anti-clockwise to decrease the temperature.
Heat Lline CaprizPlus 28a - Faulty Diverter Valve Actuator Motor 3003200039
Boiler does not produce any hot water. When hot water tap opened the boiler works but radiators getting hot instead.
Cause of the problem
Most likely cause is a faulty diverter valve or diverter valve actuator. To check which one disconnect the diverter actuator from the valve and open the hot water. If there is power to the diverter vale but the spindle isn't moving the replace the actuator
Replacement part number
Diverter Valve Actuator Motor 3003200039
Viessmann Vitodens 100 W WB1B - 7828718 Ignition Ionization Electrode fault F4
Boiler makes noises for 2 minutes after being switched on and off for and then goes into ignition lock-out with fault F4 on the display.
Finding the problem
Remove the outer case and locate the ignition electrode on the burner. Undo 2 screws and remove the electrode. Check the gap between 2 metal electrodes. It should be £1 coin thick. If the electrode is bent then try to straightened it with pliers very carefully because it is very easy to snap. You might need a new part.
Viessmann 7828718 Ignition Ionization electrode
Ideal Standard S960025NU Cartridge Removal
Ideal Standard’s S960025NU is fitted in many taps such as:
– Ideal Standard Senses Sphere Basin Pillar Tap
– Alchemy Dual Control Wall Basin Mixer - Lever Handles Basin Taps
– Sandringham Sink Mixer Rim Mounted 2Th Ah Kitchen Taps
– Affinity Kit Mixer Rim Mounted Mono Xh Kitchen Taps
The tap photo shown in this guide is the Ideal Standard Senses Sphere.
The S960025NU is a pack of two cartridges namely the:
This is the removal process for the Ideal Standard Senses Sphere Tap:
1. Remove the handle lever by turning it anticlockwise.
2. Use a 2.5mm Allen key to loosen the handle’s grub screw.
3. Lift to remove the handle.
4. Undo the cartridge screw to remove the insert.
5. Unscrew the cartridge anticlockwise and lift to remove it.
2019-11-05Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ..... 50 51 52 53       Next