|Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ..... 46 47 48 49       Next|
Maintenance and Service
Keston P55 - leaking flue exhaust tube Kit C17233001 replaces C17224001
Keston P55,C55 or C40 boiler is slowly intermittently leaking from under the casing.
- Open the case and check the metal flue tube on the right hand side for signs of leakage
- Over time the rubber seals perish and need replacement
- The replacement part number is C17233001 replaces C17224001
Baxi Precision+ Faulty Control & Fan Assembly Part No 7618106
Baxi Precision+ boiler doesn't work. Orange light fluahes 4 times.
- Check if the fan is spinning while the warning light is flushing.
- In not then replace Control & Fan Assembly Part No 7618106
Biasi 24S - No hot water. Faulty diaphragm BI1011102
Biasi 24S - No hot water but heating is working
- When hot tap is opened the water is not heating up and the boiler is not making any noise
- Check the water flow valve diaphragm for holes.
- Replace if it has perished
- Replacement part is Biasi BI1011102/Halstead 840505/Vokera 0870 Diaphragm
Multiglow Vista - faulty remote control PCB (G6R-PIAOE5C5)
The Fireplace Multiglow Vista which is controled by a remote control doesn't fire up the gas fire.
- makes 8 bips and goes doesn't do anything
- the control box reacts randomly to the remote control
- faulty remote control box PCB, receiver (G6R-PIAOE5C5)
Potterton Performa 30HE - faulty PCB 5112380
Potterton Performa 30HE - no heating no hot water.
- The boiler doesn't react on controls
- Pump doesn't run and no power to the pump
- faulty PCB 5112380
2018-01-28Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ..... 46 47 48 49       Next