|Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ..... 46 47 48 49       Next|
Maintenance and Service
Multiglow Vista - faulty remote control PCB (G6R-PIAOE5C5)
The Fireplace Multiglow Vista which is controled by a remote control doesn't fire up the gas fire.
- makes 8 bips and goes doesn't do anything
- the control box reacts randomly to the remote control
- faulty remote control box PCB, receiver (G6R-PIAOE5C5)
Potterton Performa 30HE - faulty PCB 5112380
Potterton Performa 30HE - no heating no hot water.
- The boiler doesn't react on controls
- Pump doesn't run and no power to the pump
- faulty PCB 5112380
Vaillant ecoTec Plus 637 F.75 Fault Pump replacement 0020025042
Vaillant ecoTec Plus 637 F.75 Fault
- Boiler is not working and fault code F.75 is showing.
- Check the power to the pump 240v when boiler deman is on
- If there is power then open the pump vent screw (small amount of water will escape)
- With a screwdriver check if the impeller is rotating
- If its rotating try to stop it with the screwdriver
- If its easy to stop then replae the pump
Pump replacement part number is 0020025042
Potterton Suprima 80 HE - Faulty PCB (SM10501U)
Potterton Suprima 80 HE - pump overun doesn't work
- Boiler occasionally goes to an overheat lockout
- The pump is wired to a PCB pump connection to provide 2 minutes pump override in order to get rid of the het from the main heat exchanger.
- The faulty part is PCB - part number is SM10501U
Worcester 532/i - Error C6, Faulty fan 87161160670; 87172044530; 8716118443
Worcester 532/i - No heating, no hot water, the boiler displays an error code C6
- Check the power to the fan between brown and purple wires. If there is 240v but fan is not working replace the fan.
- Faulty part is fan - replacement part 87161160670; 87172044530; 8716118443
2017-09-17Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ..... 46 47 48 49       Next