|Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ..... 44 45 46 47       Next|
Maintenance and Service
Vaillant ecoTec plus 831 - F.75 error message - faulty expansion vessel (181051)
Vaillant ecotec Plus 831 shows an error code F.75 after few minutes of trying to ignite
- Check the pressure sensor and the pump. If they both are fine then look at the expansion vessel
- Open a recharge nipple and press. If water is coming from the vessel then the expansion vessel is faulty and needs replacement.
- The part numbers are: Vaillant Ecotec Expansion Vessel 181051
Vaillant Turbomax Plus 837E F.28 Gas valve 114189 Original Sigma 845
Vaillant Turbomax Plus 837E displays an error code F.28
- If PCB is fine and the spark electrodes are fine the adjust the gas valve ignition burner pressure and operating burner pressure according to the manufacturer's instructions
- If the pressure adjustments don't last and change by themselves then replace a gas valve
- Gas valve replacement part is 114189 Original Sigma 845
Glowworm Betacom c24 - Faulty Diverter valve - 0020064049
Glowworm Betacom c24 radiators are getting hot when hot water is running and the hot water is lukewarm
- Remove a diverter vale motor and try to push a spindle on the divert valve
- If spindle doesn't come back or doesn't push then replace the diverter valve
- The replacement part number is 0020064049
- While replacing the diverter valve check the secondary (hot water) heat exchanger for sludge. Clean if necessary to fix the problem with lukewarm hot water.
- Sludge in the system is the main reason for a Diverter valve to fail
- The whole system powerflush will be advisory.
Ideal Isar HE24 - Faulty Diverter valve (173624)
Ideal Isar HE24 boiler heating radiators when hot water is on.
- If central heating is OFF but the radiators are still getting hot when hot water is running and hot water temperature is not very hot then the Diverter valve could be a problem
- To test when the radiators are cold and boiler was not working for a while open hot water tap and touch the right hand-side 22mm pipe.
- If the pipe is getting hot then replace the diverter valve.
- Diverter valve kit part number is 173624
Vaillant EcoTec plus 637 F.32 Faulty fan 193593
Vaillant ecoTec plus 637 system boiler doesn't work with a fault code F.32
- The boiler fan is faulty fan 193593 or a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) is faulty
- To test take the electrical connection out of the fan and measure DC voltage across Red and Blue wires. The voltage should be 22VDC
- If no voltage present replace the PCB
- If voltage is present then replace the fan
2017-04-09Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ..... 44 45 46 47       Next