|Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ..... 46 47 48 49       Next|
Maintenance and Service
Glowworm Betacom c24 - Faulty Diverter valve - 0020064049
Glowworm Betacom c24 radiators are getting hot when hot water is running and the hot water is lukewarm
- Remove a diverter vale motor and try to push a spindle on the divert valve
- If spindle doesn't come back or doesn't push then replace the diverter valve
- The replacement part number is 0020064049
- While replacing the diverter valve check the secondary (hot water) heat exchanger for sludge. Clean if necessary to fix the problem with lukewarm hot water.
- Sludge in the system is the main reason for a Diverter valve to fail
- The whole system powerflush will be advisory.
Ideal Isar HE24 - Faulty Diverter valve (173624)
Ideal Isar HE24 boiler heating radiators when hot water is on.
- If central heating is OFF but the radiators are still getting hot when hot water is running and hot water temperature is not very hot then the Diverter valve could be a problem
- To test when the radiators are cold and boiler was not working for a while open hot water tap and touch the right hand-side 22mm pipe.
- If the pipe is getting hot then replace the diverter valve.
- Diverter valve kit part number is 173624
Vaillant EcoTec plus 637 F.32 Faulty fan 193593
Vaillant ecoTec plus 637 system boiler doesn't work with a fault code F.32
- The boiler fan is faulty fan 193593 or a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) is faulty
- To test take the electrical connection out of the fan and measure DC voltage across Red and Blue wires. The voltage should be 22VDC
- If no voltage present replace the PCB
- If voltage is present then replace the fan
Porcelanosa Noken NK - CICE France OPTIMA 40 TH F Thermostatic Cartridge
Porcelanosa Noken NK - no hot water and the temperature handle is very stiff to turn.
- Replace the thermostatic cartridge
- The replacement part is: CICE France OPTIMA 40 TH F Thermostatic Cartridge
- Isolate the water to the shower valve before replacing the cartridge
Heat Lline Capriz 28 - faulty PCB (3003202166)
Heat line Capriz 28 Combination boiler goes into ignition lockout with a red flame light on the front panel after an attempt to ignite.
If the boiler is trying to ignite but the flame doesn't stay the the flame sensing electrode or PCB flame rectification device is faulty. Check the flame sensing electrode's position and continuity (use multi-meter) from the tip to the connection port on PCB. If there is a continuity then replace the Pcb
The part number for the PCB is 3003202166 and the part number for the sensing electrode is 3003202102
2017-03-25Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ..... 46 47 48 49       Next