|Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ..... 45 46 47 48       Next|
Maintenance and Service
Ariston Microgenus 32HE MFFI E34 error code Faulty fan (65102567)
Ariston Microgenus 32HE MFFI - no heating or hot water
- The boiler pump is working but after 5 seconds the boiler goes into a lock out with an error code E34.
- Open the boiler casing and reset the boiler
- Check the voltage to the boiler fan.
- Check resistance between neutral and live terminals on the fan. A working fan should have around 40 Ohms resistance. A faulty fan will have around 2 Ohms.
- If voltage to the fan is 240V then replace the fan
- The part number is 65102567 for 28kw model
- Completely isolate the electricity to the boiler when replacing the fan
Bristan CART18 Faulty Push-In Thermostatic Cartridge 06734B - No hot water
If the shower temperature regulator doesn't work. If water comes out from the shower only hot or cold but from other outlets like kitchen tap and basin tap is changing then the shower thermostatic cartridge is faulty.
To replace the thermostatic cartridge isolate both hot and cold water to the shower valve. The replacement part is: Bristan Cart 18/CART18 Push-In Thermostatic Cartridge 06734B
Armitage Shanks Contour 21 Thermostatic Sequential Basin Mixer Tap (A4131) - Faulty cartridge
If no hot water comes out from the tap the replace a thermostatic cartridge. The replacement part is
Atrium Thermo Basin Mixer Cartridge I54575 F960968NU U-SC-47B
To replace the part need to isolate water to the tap.
Remeha Avanta Plus 24c - Faulty Remeha Pressure Gauge 720481001 S62733
If pressure gauge doesn't move up when the filling loop is opened and doesn't move down to 0 when heating system is drained then the boiler pressure gauge is faulty. No need to drain the system to replace the pressure gauge, It has a built-in mechanism to automatically seal the pocket.
The replacement part: Remeha Pressure Gauge 720481001 S62733
Glowworm Betacom 24 - leaking Glowworm Water Cock 22mm 0020027544
Glowworm Water Cock 22mm 0020027544 under the boiler is leaking.
2 valves on the left-hand side are central heating service valve and the over time can develop a leak.
They can not be repaired and require replacement.
2017-01-20Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ..... 45 46 47 48       Next