|Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ..... 44 45 46 47       Next|
Maintenance and Service
Bathstore Thermostatic Cartridge
Servicing Guide Kusasi Shower Bath Valves
This cartridge is used in a number of different Bathstore shower valves, including twin and triple exposed and concealed models. Often this cartridge is used in the models which have a red button. This is not an absolute rule, however in a lot of cases it is. If you need to replace this cartridge you can buy one here.
Problems you may have with this thermostatic cartridge:
- Temperature of the water is too hot and stays hot
- Temperature of the water is too cold and stays cold
- Temperature of the water isn't regulating properly and fluctuates up and down
- Leaking valve around the thermostatic cartridge
- Poor showering performance
If you are experiencing any of the above the problem is likely to be the cartridge. Please bare in mind that the performance of the shower is directly affected by the performance of your boiler. If the boiler is not providing the shower with a constant flow of hot and cold then the shower won't be able to perform.
This replacement Bathstore thermostatic cartridge which can be seen in the image is used in Bathstore's KL2001RC, KL2000RC, Metro, Kusasi, Quatra and more shower valves.
Replacing the cartridge with a new one should fix the above aforementioned issues.
Grundfos H 43A52105 P20115 - Leaking Pressure switch
The pressure switch to be replaced.
- Isolate the water supply and electricity to the pump
- The replacement part is XMP Telemecanique pressure switch -
Pressure : 0 - 6 bars
- Can be ordered from here: https://www.pompes-h2o.com/en/pressure-switch/2462-pressure-switch-xmp-telemecanique-6-12-inverse.html
HUB-001A-WAX Vado Thermostatic Cartridge Not Regulating Temperature
- The shower doesn't regulate water temperature correctly
- Water temperature too hot
- Water temperature too cold
- Water temperature too tepid
Usually, if you're experiencing problems with the temperature of the water coming out of the shower valve the issue is one of the following:
1. No hot water feed coming from boiler
- Check to see if hot water is coming from the boiler
2. Blocked hot or cold water pipe
- Check to see if hot and cold water pipes are clear of blockages
3. Thermostatic cartridge problem
- If the above two points are okay then it's likely that the cartridge is the problem. In this case, replacing the old Vado HUB-001A-WAX cartridge with a new one should solve the problem.
Ideal Mini C24, C28, C32 Faulty Gas Valve 172611,173220, BI1193105
Ideal Mini C24, C28, C32
- The CO level is too high for the first minute but then stabilises
- The gas valve inlet pressure is 19mbar but gas valve burner pressure is too low
- Replace the gas valve
- Gas Valve 172611,173220, BI1193105
Grohe faulty Kohler 78913 Thermostatic 3/4 inch Cartridge
The shower has not enough hot water
- Adjust the thermostatic shower by removing and changing the position of the handle
- If the adjustment doesn't help then replace the thermostatic cartridge
- Kohler 78913 Thermostatic 3/4 inch Cartridge
2016-06-25Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ..... 44 45 46 47       Next