|Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ..... 46 47 48 49       Next|
Maintenance and Service
Grohe faulty Kohler 78913 Thermostatic 3/4 inch Cartridge
The shower has not enough hot water
- Adjust the thermostatic shower by removing and changing the position of the handle
- If the adjustment doesn't help then replace the thermostatic cartridge
- Kohler 78913 Thermostatic 3/4 inch Cartridge
Glowworm Betacom 24c - PCB 0020061654
GLOWWORM Betacom 24C 30C
- The radiators are getting hot when hot water is operated
- The diverter valve faulty OR
- Diverter motor is faulty OR
- PCB is faulty. Check voltage on a diverter motor
- voltage 240V AC between 1 and 2 for heating
- voltage 240V AC between 2 and 3 fir hot water
- Replacement part PCB 0020061654
Thermal Store Cylinders
Pulsacoil 2000 - faulty T1 thermistor GT153
Pulsacoil 2000 produces no hot water.
- The water tank is full and the cylinder is hot
- The PCB flushes twice indicating a normal operation
- To test open the hot water tap and measure the voltage to the pump
- If there is no voltage replace the Thermistor T1
- The part number is Gledhill GT153
Main Combi 24 HE - Intermittent hot water. Faulty diaphragm 5111137
Main Combi 24HE boiler is constantly leaking from the bottom
- Hot water does't always come on. It seems like the boiler is temperamental and decides by himself whether to heat the water or not.
- The leak doesn't affect the system pressure
- Check the nut and the diaphragm inside the flow-switch valve. If the diaphragm has holes in it then replace the diaphragm
- The part number is 5111137
- To replace isolate the water supply to the boiler.
- No need to drain the central heating
PolyPlumb Leaking thermostatic vavle
Underfloor heating doesn't work.
Every time it switches on the fuse inside the wiring centre blows
Disconnect a wire from the pump and try again.
If the fuse doesn't blow then replace the pump
The pump damage might have been caused by a leak.
In my case the manifold thermostat located right above the pump was leaking on it.
Replace the thermostatic vavle
The part number is Polyplumb Thermostatic Mixing Valve PB970029
2016-04-21Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ..... 46 47 48 49       Next