|Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ..... 45 46 47 48       Next|
Maintenance and Service
Main Combi 24 HE - Intermittent hot water. Faulty diaphragm 5111137
Main Combi 24HE boiler is constantly leaking from the bottom
- Hot water does't always come on. It seems like the boiler is temperamental and decides by himself whether to heat the water or not.
- The leak doesn't affect the system pressure
- Check the nut and the diaphragm inside the flow-switch valve. If the diaphragm has holes in it then replace the diaphragm
- The part number is 5111137
- To replace isolate the water supply to the boiler.
- No need to drain the central heating
PolyPlumb Leaking thermostatic vavle
Underfloor heating doesn't work.
Every time it switches on the fuse inside the wiring centre blows
Disconnect a wire from the pump and try again.
If the fuse doesn't blow then replace the pump
The pump damage might have been caused by a leak.
In my case the manifold thermostat located right above the pump was leaking on it.
Replace the thermostatic vavle
The part number is Polyplumb Thermostatic Mixing Valve PB970029
Keston C55 - intermittent fault. Faulty PCB C17401000
Keston C55 system boiler goes into a lock out intermittently
The display shows different fault codes once or twice a day or every couple of days.
The PCB is faulty. Replacement part number is C17401000 or C17430000
Glowworm Flexicom 18HX - F70 fault code. Faulty display
Glow-worm Flexicom 18hx boiler display doesn't work
- The display shows constantly "88"
- The display PCB needs to be replaced. The part number is 0020023826
- After the PCB replaced the error code F70 will appear which means incompatible software
- To fix the issue follow next steps:
- Press MODE and "+" for 5 seconds to enter the installers mode
- choose 35 press MODE for 5 seconds
- choose L2 press MODE for 5 seconds
- choose 93 press MODE for 5 seconds
- choose 5 and reset the boiler (if already 5 the n choose 1 reset the boiler and do all again)
Glowworm Xtrafast - faulty timer 57245
Timer replacement part number 57245
2016-03-25Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ..... 45 46 47 48       Next