|Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ..... 42 43 44 45       Next|
Maintenance and Service
Main Combi 24 HE - Hot water is lukewarm faulty water pressure switch 248063
Main Combi 24 HE - Hot water is lukewarm. Faulty water pressure switch 248063
- The radiators are getting hot when hot water tap is opened
- Open a boiler casing and check the pressure differential valve spindle
- If the spindle is not moving or not switching the micro-switch when hot tap is opened then replace the BAXI PRESSURE DIFFERENTIAL ASSEMBLY 248063
Ariston Microcombi 23 MFFI - Boiler flue replacement
- ARISTON FLUE KIT (HORIZONTAL) STANDARD EFFICIENCY 3318000
Main Main Combi 25 Eco Elite - makes a loud noise when igniting or goes to a lockout Baxi Ingition/Ionisa
Main Combi 25 Eco Elite - makes a loud noise when igniting or goes to a lockout
- The flame sensing electrode has bend and dislocated
- It allows more gas enter the combustion chamber before ignition occurs
- this causes the banging noise
- Replace the ignition assembly
- The replacement part is Baxi Ingition/Ionisation Kit 5130293
Bristan Concealed thermostatic valve - thermostatic cartridge 00650410
BRISTAN Concealed thermostatic shower valve water temperature is not constant and fluctuates
- Isolate water before replacing the cartridge
- Replace thermostatic cartridge
- The replacement part is Bristan thermostatic brass screw-in cartridge assembly (00650410)
Worcester Highflow 400 ELECTRONIC - Hot water temperature flactuation
Worcestr Highflow 400 ELECTRONIC combination free-standing storage boiler has a problem with a temperature of Hot water
- Luke-warm temperatures in all operating modes
- Modulating valve not opening.
- Create a DHW demand and fully open a tap. Measure the voltage across the two tags on the modulating gas valve. Is it over 10Vdc?
- Yes - Replace gas valve.
- No - Check wiring to control board. If o.k. replace control board. It is wise to also replace the modulating valve in case this was the cause of board failure.
- Low DHW outlet temperature in DHW mode:
- Scaled / inefficient water to water heat exchanger. Replace.
- Replacement part number is DHW Heat Exchanger - 8 716 142 904 0
- To replace the heat exchanger you will need the left hand side panel to come off
2015-04-26Pages: Previous      1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ..... 42 43 44 45       Next