AGA BF oven is not igniting.
- Check the inlet gas pressure at P1 test point on a gas valve
- Unscrew the inspection glass and try to light the pilot light with a match
- If you have managed to light it with a match then check your PIEZO IGNITOR (part number: A2172 or AG4M210178) it should make a clicking noise when pressed. Also disconnect the lid from the bottom and place some different metal under it, then operate. If you can see the spark then ignitor is working if not then it needs replacement.
- Check Ignitor Lead (part number: A4103 or AG4M211298) for continuity with your multimeter
- And finally check IGNITION ELECTRODE (part number: A4049 or AG4M211228) for cracks and correct position
In my case the Ignition Electrode was cracked and had to be replaced. You can order it from here.
AGA BF manual: PDF
|< Go Back||2013-05-26|