Aqualisa Colt - Dripping shower valve from the shower head making a loud noise during the night
- If the shower is dripping the cartridge needs to be replaced
- Isolate hot and cold water supplies to the valve
- Cartridge replacement Aqualisa Cartridge Grey 022801
|< Go Back||2015-08-27|
Aqualisa Midas 100 thermostatic shower bar hot water is not hot enough
- To fix the problem try to adjust the thermostatic cartridge
- To do that remove the temperature knob and turn the cartridge with a spanner anticlockwise to increase the temperature
- If adjustment doesn't help then replace the thermostatic cartridge which is faulty
- The reasons for the thermostatic cartridge to break:
- Unbalanced hot and cold water supply pressure
- Build up of a lime-scale
- The replacement part is Aqualisa Midas 100 High Pressure Thermostatic Cartridge Assembly 518101
|< Go Back||2014-10-28|
Dripping water from a shower rose. Water is constantly dripping from the shower head. A thermostatic cartridge has worn out and need replacement. Isolate a cold and hot water supply before replacing the cartridge. Pull off the on-off nahdle and unscrew 4 screws holding the cartridge. Replace the cartridge with a new one. The part number is 022801. Estimate price is £120. You can order this part from here.
|< Go Back||2013-02-20|
The water is constantly dripping from the front of the shower valve and running on the tiles surface into a shower tray.
Remove the front handle and unscrew 4 screws to remove a temperature regulator. If water is leaking from the place where the cartridge connects a valve body then you need to isolate a cold and hot water supply to a shower and undo 4 screws those securing the cartridge. Remove the cartridge and replace or seal around a rubber washer. Then put everything back together the leak should stop.
If you see that the water is leaking from the middle of the cartridge where blue and black parts meet each other then the whole cartridge has to be replaced. The cartridge part number is 022804 and it can be ordered from here.
|< Go Back||2013-02-17|