Baxi Precision+ boiler doesn't work. Orange light fluahes 4 times.
- Check if the fan is spinning while the warning light is flushing.
- In not then replace Control & Fan Assembly Part No 7618106
|< Go Back||2018-07-14|
Boiler displays error code E1
Replace or clean the pressure switch 5114748
|< Go Back||2016-03-25|
Baxi Combi 80e - Domestic hot water diaphragm is perished and need replacement. The heating is working fine but there is no hot water.
- Open a hot water tap and look at the flow sensor pin should move forward and press the microswitch to fire up the boiler
- If the pin doesn't move then diaphragm need replacement
- The replacement part is 248066
|< Go Back||2013-11-09|
Baxi Solo 2 PF 50 boiler once and gain stops working. The fan is running, the gas valve is opened but there is no spark occurring occasionally.
- The boiler PSB need to be repalced
- The part number is: PCB for Solo 2PF and Solo 3PF 231711
- Read more about this boiler faults
|< Go Back||2013-10-27|
Baxi Combi 105HE boiler is loosing pressure very fast. First of all check that the filling loop which supposed to top up the central heating system with water was closed. Then you should check the expansion vessel charge it should be around 1bar. If there is no charge or water is coming when you pressed the nipple then replace or recharge it with the pump up to 1.5 bar. Top up the system up to 2 bar and watch the pressure discharge pipe outside the property if its constantly dripping or pouring water then Pressure Relief Valve have to be replaced. The part number is 248056 and you can order it from here. To replace this part you don't need a gas engineer.
Baxi Combi 105HE manual: PDF
|< Go Back||2013-03-16|
Balanced flue gas wall heater Baxi Brazilia F8S brocken control knob. For this particular model F8S you will need a long version of the control knob. The replacement part number is Baxi 234643 control knob assembly. To replace this part you don't need a gas engineer. In order to fit the replacement part correctly simply remove the casing by pulling it upwards. You can order it from here.
Wall heater manual: PDF
|< Go Back||2013-03-15|