Biasi M90E.24S combi boiler heating is turning itself off and on intermittently but hot water is working fine
- Access the main PCB and put boiler into the diagnostic mode by moving a pin number 4 down and up again
- Watch 3 light on the main PCB for an error code
- If whe heating is switching itself off the second (red) and the third (green) led lights are lit together then check a temperature probe (thermistor) on a primary circuit
- The resistance should be 16-2 kOhms for 20-80Co
- If necessary replace the thermistor
- The replacement part is Biasi BI1001117 NTC temperature probe
|< Go Back||2015-02-21|
Biasi M96.24SM/C2 combi boiler makes a loud kettling noise when hot water is running
- Check a gas valve. When boiler is firing remove a yellow wire from the valve. The flame should go to a low flame. If it stays at maximum then replace the gas valve.
- Remove and clean the hot water (secondary) heat exchanger
- Check hot water temperature probe (BI1001117) for resistance to be within manufacturers limits
- If all of the above fine then replace PCB BI1715105 (suspended)
- The new part number for PCB is BI12015100
|< Go Back||2014-08-25|
Biasi M90.24S combi boiler doesn't fire up and makes intermittent buzzing sound
- Remove the boiler from and burner cover to expose an Air pressure switch
- Disconnect one of the tubes and blow or suck from it
- If boiler start working replace the Biasi BI1036102 24kw air pressure switch
|< Go Back||2014-06-14|
BIASI 24S mechanical clock doesn't work. Hot water is working but you can't turn the heating on.
- The pin on the timer to change between heating and hot water is quite fragile and can break after some time.
- Need to replace the whole timer
- The part number is: Biasi 24S & 28S Edition Clock BI1015112
|< Go Back||2013-10-27|
Biasi Riva Compact HE - boiler timer doest work. If the boiler timer doesn't show any life at all or it doesn't turn the boiler on by timer then we have 2 options: replace the timer with a new one which is a very expensive part or fit an external single channel programmer or a programmable room stat. Don't forget to isolate the electrical supply to the boiler and retain the fuse from the switch.
The part number is BI1525101 and you can order it from here.
Biasi Riva Compact HE manual: PDF
|< Go Back||2013-03-30|