Bristan Prism shower valve no water is coming out when turning the flow handle.
The Diverter cartridge is faulty or a Spline is weary. Repalce the part.
Part number is Bristan Prism Spline Adaptor (8/20 To 11/30) (mz) APT 04895
|< Go Back||2017-07-09|
If the shower temperature regulator doesn't work. If water comes out from the shower only hot or cold but from other outlets like kitchen tap and basin tap is changing then the shower thermostatic cartridge is faulty.
To replace the thermostatic cartridge isolate both hot and cold water to the shower valve. The replacement part is: Bristan Cart 18/CART18 Push-In Thermostatic Cartridge 06734B
|< Go Back||2017-01-29|
BRISTAN Concealed thermostatic shower valve water temperature is not constant and fluctuates
- Isolate water before replacing the cartridge
- Replace thermostatic cartridge
- The replacement part is Bristan thermostatic brass screw-in cartridge assembly (00650410)
|< Go Back||2015-04-29|
Bristan Chill Concealed 3 Control Shower Valve - Faulty Thermostatic Cartridge (Threaded) - 00622415
Bristan Chill Concealed 3 Control Shower Valve
- Water doesn't get hot enough
- The thermostatic cartridge is faulty and need replacement:Thermostatic Cartridge (Threaded) - 00622415
- The top diverter is very stiff to turn.
- Replace the diverter cartridge: Diverter Cartridge (Prism) 00622206
- The wall outlet elbow is leaking.
- Replace the wall outlet assembly: Wall Outlet Kit - OLC 06379CSET
|< Go Back||2014-04-05|