Keston P55,C55 or C40 boiler is slowly intermittently leaking from under the casing.
- Open the case and check the metal flue tube on the right hand side for signs of leakage
- Over time the rubber seals perish and need replacement
- The replacement part number is C17233001 replaces C17224001
|< Go Back||2018-07-14|
Keston Qudos 28s - no heating or hot water. Error code E28
- The boiler pump is working but after 5 seconds the boiler goes into a lock out with an error code E28 which means faulty fan according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Open the boiler casing and reset the boiler
- Check the voltage to the boiler fan. If voltage to the fan is 240V then replace the fan
- Check resistance between neutral and live terminals on the fan. A working fan should have around 40 Ohms resistance. A faulty fan will have around 2 Ohms.
- The part number is Q10S301001 for Keston fan for this boiler
- Completely isolate the electricity to the boiler when replacing the fan
|< Go Back||2017-03-03|
Keston C55 system boiler goes into a lock out intermittently
The display shows different fault codes once or twice a day or every couple of days.
The PCB is faulty. Replacement part number is C17401000 or C17430000
|< Go Back||2016-04-19|
Keston C40 - Low water pressure fault b26, boiler is not firing
- Low water pressure sensor is faulty
- Check for continuity when pump is running
- If the micro-switch doesn't make circuit replace the pressure sensor
- The part number: B04223000 - KESTON LOW WATER PRESSURE SWITCH
- Parts for boiler service:
|< Go Back||2013-11-29|