The Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- abbreviated to "HSWA 1974", "HASWA" or "HASAWA"
- defines the fundamental structure and authority for the encouragement, regulation and enforcement of workplace health, safety and welfare within the United Kingdom.
- The Act defines general duties on:
- Duties of employers
- Duties of persons having control of premises
- Duties towards articles used at work
- Duties towards substances used at work
- Exceptions for supply of articles and substances
- Duties of employees
|< Go Back||2013-07-03|