Mira Shower Discovery is constantly leaking from a shower head.
The flow cartridge is faulty. Isolate the water supply before removing the cartridge
The part number is - Flow Control 1.1609.042.2
|< Go Back||2017-07-09|
Mira Discovery Dual B concealing plate assembly (1609.049) has to be replaced
- The part number is 1609.049
|< Go Back||2014-09-13|
Mira 723 thermostatic shower valve is letting by and the shower leaks from the shower rose
- Thermostatic cartridge need to be serviced
- The service pack is: Mira 723 Service Pack
- There are 2 types of cartridges for this shower, one is for high pressure system and another is for gravity
- If you convert the hot water system from open vent to unvented then you need to replace the cartridge
- The cartridge replacement is Mira 723 thermostatic cartridge assembly - High pressure (902.70)
|< Go Back||2014-06-08|
Mira realm post 1993 thermostatic shower valve is constantly dripping from the shower head.
- you need to get Meynell SM1 Seal Kit (S/N - 0-Onwards) - Components Identified A SPSK0020J to service the valve
- you can order it from here
|< Go Back||2013-06-03|
Mira Crescent Cheltenham concealed thermostatic shower is constantly dripping from a shower head. The shower valve has a ceramic discs Flow Cartridge Assembly which has worn out. The part number for the flow cartridge is 441.56. To replace the cartridge you will need to isolate cold and hot water supply's. The cartridge can be ordered from here.
|< Go Back||2013-03-13|