Porcelanosa Eurohub V54001A - faulty Thermostatic cartridge SH-U960016AA
If the temperature knob is too hard to turn to adjust the temperature it means that a limescale ha damaged the thermostatic cartridge. Need to replace with a new one. To prevent the new cartridge from having the same fate you need to make sure that at least once a week you do a full urn from cold to hot position and leave in cold position overnight. Unless you install a water softener. Then you don't need to worry about this problem any more.
|< Go Back||2019-07-06|
Porcelanosa Noken NK - no hot water and the temperature handle is very stiff to turn.
- Replace the thermostatic cartridge
- The replacement part is: CICE France OPTIMA 40 TH F Thermostatic Cartridge
- Isolate the water to the shower valve before replacing the cartridge
|< Go Back||2017-04-06|
Porcelanosa System Pool Tina shower valve temperature control is too stiff to turn.
- Need to replace a thermostatic shower cartridge
- The replacement part for cartridge is: 250035701 / S904614432 - Thermostatic cartridge 2012 TZ-MZ
- You will also need a top ring for a new version 250035700 / S904614431 – TINA Stop ring or
250036121 / S904614467 BEND stop ring
- The part can be ordered by calling tel: 08454501940
|< Go Back||2013-10-21|