This cartridge is used in a number of different Bathstore shower valves, including twin and triple exposed and concealed models. Often this cartridge is used in the models which have a red button. This is not an absolute rule, however in a lot of cases it is. If you need to replace this cartridge you can buy one here.
Problems you may have with this thermostatic cartridge:
- Temperature of the water is too hot and stays hot
- Temperature of the water is too cold and stays cold
- Temperature of the water isn't regulating properly and fluctuates up and down
- Leaking valve around the thermostatic cartridge
- Poor showering performance
If you are experiencing any of the above the problem is likely to be the cartridge. Please bare in mind that the performance of the shower is directly affected by the performance of your boiler. If the boiler is not providing the shower with a constant flow of hot and cold then the shower won't be able to perform.
This replacement Bathstore thermostatic cartridge which can be seen in the image is used in Bathstore's KL2001RC, KL2000RC, Metro, Kusasi, Quatra and more shower valves.
Replacing the cartridge with a new one should fix the above aforementioned issues.
|< Go Back||2016-11-11|