Trevi Shower valve is leaking behind the tiles to downstairs
- check the wall outlet is not split
- remove the cover and open the water
- if there is some water dripping from the back of the outlet then its split and need replacement
- its a plastic part
- the replacement part is E4705AA Trevi wall outlet assembly
|< Go Back||2014-05-17|
Trevi THERM HP A2443 (314) Wall Mounted Thermostatic Bath/Shower Mixer is constantly dripping.
- The flow cartridge to be repalced
- The replacement part is : Volume control cartridge (180deg clockwise close) A994050NU11 and Volume control handle carrier A963432NU
- Spare parts list PDF
|< Go Back||2013-10-28|
I have a thermostatic Trevi shower and there is no water comming from the shower head when I open the valve.
- Ceramic discs Flow cartridges for the hot and cold water need replacement
- You need to isolate the water before replacing them.
- They could be difficult to come out.
- After you remove the brass bit use a screw to screw into the plastic body. This will help to take the flow cartridge out
- You can get replacements from here: 1/2”” Dx 1/4 Turn Flow Cartridge Anti Clockwise Close
- Always replace both flow cartidges
|< Go Back||2013-08-02|
The hot water is running cold from the shower. Trevi Therm thermostatic cartridge assembly (S960134NU) need replacement. To replace the cartridge you don't need to isolate water supply just close it. To dismantle the cartridge you need to undo 1 screw and remove 2 securing clips. Pull out a cartridge extension and a pressure adjustment handle. Then with a spanner unscrew the cartridge assembly from the valve. You can order the cartridge from here.
|< Go Back||2013-03-08|