If only hot water or cold water is coming out of your shower, there are several reasons this could be. To determine the problem, follow the following steps:
1. Make sure there is hot water entering the shower.
2. If there is, the problem could be a pressure issue whereby some shower valves struggle to mix when there is too much pressure from either the hot or the cold feeds. If your shower was previously working then this shouldn't be a problem as it's likely your pressure will be the same as before.
3. Now, turn off or isolate the water to the shower.
4. Remove the 82210120 thermostatic cartridge. This will remove by pulling it out (not a screw fit).
5. Make sure there is nothing blocking the cartridge inlets.
6. If nothing is blocking then it's probably an issue with the inner workings of the cartridge and the cartridge will need to be replaced.
7. The part needed is the Triton 883310120 thermostatic cartridge.
8. This cartridge is also used on Triton Norina, Dart 2, Amala, Altessa, Cassini and Sentiment shower valves.
|< Go Back||2015-09-18|
Triton dart 2 concentric shower valve turn on and off handle is very stiff to open or close
- Thermostatic cartridge needs to be replaced
- Waters supply must be isolated before replacing the part
- The part number is 83310120
|< Go Back||2014-09-21|
Triton Unichrome Tees Square Bar - can't regulate the water temperature. The water temperature regulator is too stiff to turn.
- Need to replace a thermostatic cartridge.
- The part number is: Triton Thermo Cartridge Cappella 83308580
|< Go Back||2013-10-21|